NITROFRANKIE GO FAST HD'S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker

2 posters

Go down

1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker Empty 1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker

Post  S.Monte Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Nostalgia Stuff:
Located this Little 60s Gem in PA, the Owner Came upon some Sportster parts but only wanted the Frame, he had no idea what this was..
4 5/8" x 3 3/16" Dytch Cylinders, S&S Small Dia Wheels, Sifton minus minus cams, lightened idler gear, 67 oil pump, reinforced trans boss, missing trans and cam cover, matching case motor with a Title... a future little Hot Rod project after my 66 CH project is complete..
1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker Photo

1966 XLCH Motor below build by Don Rothwell, It Will Be Done !
1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker 66XLCH2

S.Monte

Back to top Go down

1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker Empty Re: 1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker

Post  sterlinghp Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 am

Looks like a great find Steve. I Fired up Nitro Frankies bike pictured on this website yesterday. With a little finessing it will be ready for a test run on October 28th at Atco. Frankie has DJ "Nitrowizard" coming to tune the beast. I am very pleased with the initial start up and have confidence in the combination. I am working on getting my nitro engine together for this also. It will be tight as I have a pretty full month of other activities to take care of.

sterlinghp

Back to top Go down

1960s Doc Dytch Little Stroker Empty Mark's Fuel Bike

Post  S.Monte Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am

Mark,
If I do not have to work that day, I will ride down... Best of Luck, I know that you have been working your tail off to get the machine on the money...

S.Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  sterlinghp Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am

Thanks Steve,
Both Frank and I stated yesterday that we would keep you informed on this date so you could be there. Hope you can make it. If you are on facebook and look at my profile you will see 3 videos from New England Dragway two sundays ago. I broke something in the trans on the third run. When I was decellerating with the engine off and clutch in I could hear a faint click noise the decreased in frequency as the speed of the bike decreased. Despite that it was a lot of fun. she ran a 10:36 @ 132 mph and was still lean. I am going to try to find a standard ratio clutch gear set for this 67-70 box. I have C-ratio gears in it. The bike is just straining to pull my weight out of the hole. Bike and I weigh 680 approximately. If I plug a 175 lb rider into the formula which is 100 lbs les han me, she runs 9.60s with the 123 hp she has to the back tire.

sterlinghp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down